My image

My image

Wednesday 5 November 2014

LAV-A2 ARMOURED TROOP CARRIER

LAV-A2 ARMOURED TROOP CARRIER

Here is my LAV-A2 which i have now finished, the model is from trumpeter, the stowage is from legend productions, pigments are from mig productions (gulf war sand), water bottles are from my spares box, the sniper rifle is from live resin, the two crew men are also from my spares box.

The stowage is from the lav legend productions set painted with tamiya paints, the water bottles are taped to the ariels to hold glow sticks out in the field on patrol.


The sniper rifle is from live resin with the extra add-ons , the dust on the wheels is from mig productions gulf war sand which was mixed with tamiya thinnar and painted all over the wheels.





This model was made to dipict the harsh dusty conditions of the gulf war and i thoughly enjoyed making this model.


Comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment